Monday, February 4, 2008

Subscribing to RSS Feeds in Bloglines

Today I registered and successfully subscribed to 3 blog-feeds using Bloglines. Now I have added a third password to my Blue 2.0 collection!

The last of the three blogs I added to my account was the Blue 2.0. I couldn't find the little RSS symbol, old RSS icon, and I totally missed the Subscribe to: Posts Comments (Atom) at the bottom of the Blue 2.0 page. Once I re-read the instructions, I was able to add the blog.

I added the Dean's blog first. I love the picture she has on her blog of her at a horse farm. (I had to look at the blog to get the RSS feed link.)

I also added a link to the Bob Lewis blog for ComputerWorld. He writes an IT Management column. He covers handling IT project management problems among other things.

1 comment:

Stacey Greenwell said...

There are so many good technology feeds out there--if only we could find the time to read them all! I was subscribed to several TechRepublic feeds as well as the usual NY Times Technology and that kind of thing. You can even subscribe to Microsoft's patch alerts via RSS. I had to cut back on some of that since it was getting overwhelming. Enjoy Bloglines!