Monday, February 18, 2008

DEL_ICIO_US Tagging Task

This was an interesting task for someone who started out librarian-life as a cataloger. I didn't have a lot of time to poke around other del.icio.us sites to see if there was someone out there looking at similiar things. The one I did look at seemed suspiciously like another librarian-type working on a similar program of web 2.0 tasks!

When I looked at my tags in a cloud, I noticed that the UKBlue2.0 tag was red and had an exclamation point in front! I'd love an explanation of that. Any ideas???

Oops!!! I forgot to add the link to my del.icio.us account:
http://del.icio.us/taribytes

I am trying to be somewhat consistent, or at least I am keeping with a theme?

1 comment:

Alex G. D. said...

If you're seeing the same thing I am, the red tag is just the one you clicked last. So every link with that tag is currently being displayed to the left.