Thursday, January 17, 2008

Initial Blogging experiences

OK, setting up the blog was easy. I had fun coming up with a name, but I had heard from EKU friends that could be a stumbling block. What to post in the blog was the next thing to get past. Since I've decided not to obsess over what I do with Blue 2.0, other than to experiment and experience it, I just wrote the first thing that came to mind for my first post.

I am thinking there are lots of things I could put in a blog for work, like tips and tricks for Voyager or what I've learned about IE7 and Office 2007 that can be applied to work. And I could just share who I am, which might surprise some people, or it might not.

Going to the Blue 2.0 site and posting was easy.

Onward to instant messaging!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I vote for share some about who you are, Ms. TariBytes. ;-)